10 jun 2010

I'm NOT just another one of your fucking plays...!


In time or so I'm told,
I'm just another soul for sale... oh, well!
The page is out of print, we are not permanent,
we're temporary, temporary... Same old story!!!


What if I say I'M NOT like the others?
What if I say I'M NOT just another one of your plays?
You're the pretender!
What if I say I will NEVER surrender?


I'm the voice inside your head, you refuse to hear.
I'm the face that you have to face, mirrored in your stare.
I'm what's left, I'm what's right; I'm the enemy...
I'm the hand that will take you down, bring you to your knees...

So who are you?

Yeah, who are you?
Yeah, who are you?!
Yeah, who are you???!!!


Keep you in the dark, you know they ALL pretend...

Foo Fighters - The Pretender


So... who the FUCK are you? Nobody plays with me, ANYBODY, EVER.

If you dare to get closer, I'll shoot you... With no mercy.

P.S.: And now, use a fucking English-Spanish translator, loser. Yeah, you were a fucked damn DISEASE, a very pathetic and sad one.

1 comentario:

  1. Sígueme por este blogger amor, que lo tengo más al día...

    Mua te quiero cosita!!!!!!!!! (L)

    ResponderEliminar